Why join us? Find couple of reasons here.
Position: in office (Lviv, Ukraine).
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience owning all activities for FOP and LLC legal entities
- bachelor’s Degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- experience with online CRM and accounting related software a plus
- experienced PC user
- intermediate English (no verbal communication required)
- demonstrated ability to own projects and drive them to completion
- prior experience managing and motivating direct reports
- experience working in IT company would be a big plus
- prepare and collect Invoices from Clients
- calculate and pay salaries to employees
- tracking all company financial accounts and transactions: monthly revenue, income, costs
- bookkeeping, taxes and reports for multiple FOP (ФОП) accounts
- bookkeeping for employees and main company legal entity
- delivering documents to bank
- putting your daily working processes into instructional documents (in English)
- create monthly financial reports, identify opportunities for process improvements and costs elimination
What we offer:
- half-time or full position in Lviv office (9am-1pm, Monday-Friday)
- competitive salary
- bonuses and Social Package (sick days, vacation, official days off, 13th month annual salary/bonus, etc…)
- Good team and well organised management processes
- Regular career opportunities
- Interesting and dynamic environment within our IT Consulting company
Types of projects we work on:
We work on different web projects for US and Western Europe clients. Some are long-term, others take 3-6 months.
Currently we focus on 3 types of web applications:
- Social Media and Digital Marketing automation and analytics tools and services (usually SaaS),
- Business automation tools, ERP, CRM, back-offices, intranets,
- Online Marketplaces and eCommerce portals.
Ask your questions and send your CV to email@example.com