Why join us? Find couple of reasons here.
Position: in office (Lviv, Ukraine).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ideally, You have 1+ years experience on Quality Assurance position
- You’re at upper-intermediate+ level in written and verbal English
- You do not need to be former programmer but you need to be tech-savvy and understand how websites are built on higher level. You need to know What is database, server side, front-end side, SEO, responsive design, etc… Which part is built first and what is overall website development cycle from start to finish.
- You’re are goal oriented and with excellent analytical skills, specifically related to budgets and projects
- You know how to manage people and resolve conflicts
- You’ve got experience working with remote team members and stakeholders.
- You are flexible and with emotional maturity
Nice to have skills:
- Previous Project Management related experience would be a big plus, but not a must
- You love to systemise your daily, weekly and overall work. So that everything you do you like to document and prepare instructions for you and for others. Or you want to learn and to start loving it 😉
- Good understanding of different software methodologies and principles: SCRUM, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall
- Work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Help in new project proposal preparation.
- Initiate new project with new client: documentation, project passport, planning.
- Organise tasks and together with developers estimate it. We use Redmine and Jira for project management.
- Projects risks management.
- Regular team meetings: online video call and in-person meetings. To check status and plan next development period.
- Regular calls with clients, also online. To discuss next bigger milestones and resolve any issues.
- Make sure projects are finished in time and on budget
- Create new and support existing documentation and instructions on PM system within company.
- 1:1 calls with team members to review their work and suggest career upgrade if needed.
- Make customers and team happy 🙂
What we offer:
- in-office position (Lviv, Ukraine)
- competitive salary
- Social Package with bunch of bonuses
- interesting and dynamic projects
- regular career opportunities
- involvement in high-level company planning and mission
- nice people in our team
Projects you’ll be working on:
We work on different web projects for US and Western Europe clients. Some are long-term, others take 3-6 months.
Currently we focus on 3 types of web applications:
- Social Media and Digital Marketing automation and analytics tools and services (usually SaaS),
- Business automation tools, ERP, CRM, back-offices, intranets,
- Online Marketplaces and eCommerce portals.
Ask your questions and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org