Linux System Administrator Middle+Lviv or Remote | Full time
Projects You Will Be Working On:
SoftFormance is mainly focused on SaaS (software as a service) web applications development.
Some of them are startups where we help our clients build and launch MVP version fast. Others are long-term running SaaS businesses.
So you’ll have an opportunity to work on multiple shorter projects as well as go deeper into long-term engagement with challenging and high-loaded web applications.
Most of our SaaS clients are coming from the US and Western Europe.
Most of our SaaS projects are focused around the next niches:
- Marketing and Sales Automation
- CRM and Business Processes Automation
- and a bit of FinTech
- 2+ years experience
- Strong experience with Linux Administration
- Experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Cloud providers (AWS, Amazon, DigitalOcean)
- Understanding of Docker concepts and Docker/docker-compose usage, Kubernetes
- Intermediate + level of English
Nice To Have
- Good knowledge and understanding in the area of the web- and app- technology/servers
- Deploying and automation Python/Django websites setup
- Scripting in Python/Shell
- Automate CI/CD and other processes on a project.
- Provision servers on first setup (IaaC for example)
- Improving jobs in our pipeline – separate jobs for linters
- Setting up Backups
- Improving deployments (speedup it, setup separate runner for CI in GitLab)
- Zero downtime migration
- Monitoring our docker clusters
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
What We Offer
- In-office or remote position (up to you) with a flexible daily schedule
- Competitive salary
- Social Package with a bunch of bonuses
- Interesting, challenging and dynamic projects
- Good team and well-organized management processes
- Regular career opportunities and salary review
- Involvement in high-level company planning
- Transparency about where company is moving