Wetrok is a web based back-office for cleaning company from Switzerland. It allows company staff to track cleaning machines, set schedules, get notifications, manage load and teams.
SoftFormance cooperated with Swiss based agency that was responsible for IoT component to integrate with cleaning machines. We closely cooperated with them to get regular events from IoT backend and serve it to web app backend.
The end result made it possible for client employees to get live stream of events and machine locations on maps.
Our team successfully developed:
- web portal with team management capabilities
- ability to server multiple end-clients with own locations to clean
- cleaning machine registration
- IoT integration with microchips on cleaning machines
- Schedule component for cleaning machines
- Map and live GEO updates
- Detailed actions and history log for each cleaning machine
Key Technologies used:
- Python and Django web framework
- PostgreSQL and MongoDB database:s
- Celery for background tasks
- React.js framework for front-end
Client: Wetrok AG (Switzerland)